Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's Thursday!! YAY!!!

We are having our big family reunion this weekend and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited =D!!! I can't wait to see all of my family!

Yesterday evening was fantastic! =)

This morning already has been fantastic!! I just got out of the shower. Mike emailed me and said he's working ALLLL day at the gym! So......I'm heading over to spend some time at the gym and visiting with him!!

Then I gotta clean moms and pool time and this evening =D YAY!!!

Tomorrow it's coffee day with my beautiful friends in Community Group!

Busy, busy, busy and sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo in love with life!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic Thursday!! =D

The sun is definitely shining!

Love,

Dianna

1 comment:

Speaker said...

Hey, love your blog. what you think of mine?

http://soundsystemofperth.blogspot.com/2010/06/power.html