Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's Tuesday

Yesterday I did absolutely nothing in the evening. I spent the whole morning cleaning, changing sheets etc, etc....I had bizarre dreams last night. I dreamed that Juan's friend Chris, patrick, tyler and them were trying to help me burn down our old house. We were taking notebooks and laying lit cigarettes on them and the fire would start, but it would fall down the vents to the street and you could see them burning on the streets. My dad showed up and cut the carpet and replaced it, then told me to be more careful smoking.... Then my next dream, me and my mom found a surefire way to win the lottery, so we went in with UNO cards... yes UNO cards and rolled quarters.... We traded them in and expected to win 18,000 dollars and she was going to underbid me and we would split the 18 thou... how that system worked with the UNO cards and quarters I dunno, but someone on a computer out tricked us and we left without our UNO cards and quarters.... At least I got to spend time with both of my parents in my dreams LOL!! Was wild, wild, wild... O.o
Boys are both gone, Savannahs gone. Elmer kept me company on voice chat last night, but I was very lonely. Funny, when I moved out of the shelter, I was terrified of staying alone and always had Chuck stay over or go to Chucks... Then I met Kyle and had him stay over. I couldn't stay alone, I was terrified... Now..... Aside from the lonliness, I love being alone. I'm not scared. Not a bit. So that aspect is nice. About 11:30 last night I crawled in my bed, Claire jumped on my chest, Opie on my feet and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I was gone.... Doing bad things in my dreams... burning houses, trying to cheat money with my mother LOL!
Debautchery at it's best!
Happy Tuesday
Love,
Me =)

1 comment:

Dr. Deb said...

Oooh, that's a scary dream. I hate when I have them too.