Tuesday, March 03, 2009

YAY living room is done =)

I am loving my new house. It is sooooooo flipping cute. Everyone that comes over says how cute it is. Me n the plumber were talking this morning and he said, this house is very cute. I was like I KNOW!!! I love it. This morning I got up at 5 am, got Anthony to bus, got Juan to school on time =) YAY! Progress! Alot of driving, but progress!! Okay, here's my living room. I love my couch =) I cleaned houses and saved my own money for that thing and I LOVE IT. Makes me appreciate it much more when I worked my bum off for it. I don't have pics up yet and very old lady curtains. I gotta save up some cash for some new curtains and figure out what to do with the walls. I love the new carpet too. I have remnants of it down in places so it stays new for awhile. Everything in the house is pretty much brand spanking new!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: