Monday, January 05, 2009

its just

one of those days where nothing is right. i'm tired.
i'm angry. i have such a mess to clean up in my life and i dont know where to start.
i am doing it, but it's still hard.
i have so much anger towards kyle for the stuff he has done over the past few weeks and even beyond.
i think i need to go to the dr for meds.
im tired of head games men, not men, um boys play.
i don't have the time nor energy for head games.
i refuse to play, i just walk away quietly and let it go.
so watch carefully how you play them.
you may not always win.
life is good
love,
di

2 comments:

Mindie said...

Meds may definitely be an option. When I was living with my mom, I would pop a xanax in the morning, and found I could tolerate her a lot more patiently than I could when I didn't have a pill. Without the pill, I wanted to tear her head off most of the time...

Playground In My Mind said...

Your post really touched my heart. I have lived this post before. Take care of Y O U. Self nuturing is so important. Once I moved on from a destructive relationship, it got easier to control my panic and anxiety. I still struggle with it, but I have a really good man at my side now. It is out there; you just have to believe that you DESERVE it. you do. You really, really do. I am near if you need to talk. I made it okay. You will too. Promise. xo Renee