Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Did I mention I HATE ICE????????

Last night I tried to go to sleep.... Anyone who lives near a wooded area.. Carol Im sure living near the park you know the sound that filled the night.. Crack crack WOOSH.... Wood cracking, wood breaking falling to the ground the ice breaking. I literally heard that all night long. On my roof over and over. I had 2 trees fall on my fence, one on the neighbors fence. I had a tree fall on my shed. One almost went through Anthonys window, I have some in my pond, a bunch on my roof. I was so scared last night I shook the whole night. At 5 am i heard 3 explosions that could've woke the dead and it was my transformer going. Power GONE... Soooooooo.... I get my stuff to go to moms, tree falling etc long story short, I ended up in a ditch. AAA comes rescues my sorry butt and I'm at my dads.
Here are some pics of my house and the pear trees. Across the road from my house are these beautiful pear trees, I have blogged about them before, I love their beauty.. I was sadly disappointed that most of them did not weather the storm. So here are some pics of the mess that is my house. I can't tell how bad the roof stuff is, I wouldn't stand under those trees for all the money in the world
Photobucket
My shed is under that tree somewhere
Photobucket
My fish are under this huge branch (es)
Photobucket
My fence or lack there of is under this tree
Photobucket
My neighbors fence is under this tree which is also in my yard
Photobucket
The one that made me about have a heart attack almost crashing through anthonys window
Photobucket
The beautiful pear trees
Photobucket
The tree that caused me to go in the ditch, this is after the firemen hacked it up to let the road be passable
Photobucket

No comments: