Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Monday

Hi everyone =) Happy Monday. Was a long weekend. I have had a cold sort of sniffling sneezing what nots. Saturday I was a sloth. No exercise nada. Oof. I didn't do anything all day. Kyle moved out Friday, I was left with a pretty huge mess. I got it all cleaned up and moved Juan down to the basement.
For those of you who don't know, my mom and Mark are in the process of buying a new house, which I am going to rent from them for awhile. When I move out, it will just be investment property for them. It's soooooooo stinking cute =) It's small but perfect for me and the kids and my puppies. So once I get moved, be sure to drop in and see me =).
Yesterday I had a busy day. Sundays are becoming mine and Savannahs day. We got up, got ready, went to my moms. We went and looked at the house again, did a bunch of drive bys LOL! Then we went out to lunch and to the YMCA, she played in Y world while I worked out and then we went swimming for awhile.
After swimming we went and got showers and did our hair and stuff in front of the big vanities. She loved it.
Then off to church with Auntie Curl. I love their church. It is probably one of the best churches I have ever been to. I love going and so does Savannah. She askes when we can go back all the time. She wants to go every day, not just on sunday.
She wrote on my board today Each new day is a god from God, so remember whether its a good day or a bad day.... then she didn't finish. I will share the pic tomorrow, i just snapped it in case it gets erased.
Then we went to McDonalds got some coffee and icecream and went back to Curls to eat with Linny, Jay and baby E and curl. It was really a good time, I love sitting around talking.
We left Carols and it was snowing, I still had to go to the grocery store. It was very hard getting home from the store, they werent' expecting the snow and the roads were covered.
It was a great day. I came home spent some time fishing on WoW with Elmer and then talked to him on the phone for awhile Was nice.
Please keep Elmer and his family in your prayers, his dad is ill, just found out he has lung cancer =( and Elmer dealing with that is having some work issues. So just keep them in your prayers.
Thanks all
The sun is shining
love
di

1 comment:

for_the_lonely said...

I love what she wrote on the board...that says it all!

I am so happy that you are moving into a new place, Di! A new place to start new memories! :)

Love you,
Sarah