Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday

Not much going on. Been busy. Living room, spotless, kitchen spotless. Worked on laundry. Went outside and picked up some sticks and straightened up out there. Tomorrow is my dentist appt. I prided myself on doing so good on the other ones and I should know I'm scared about tomorrows. I have to go. I just ugh. I'll live I'm sure. Just nerves. Savannah's back to school today. I miss her. I enjoyed having her home. She truly melts my heart. She has read me a plethera of books this week. I love it. Going to go to bed early tonight. Bask in my clean house. Working on Savannah's/my room LOL right now. Fun fun. Sheets changed and bed made. Doing the floor in a few. Just needed a break. Oh!!!!! I got my blood work back my iron is..............11.9!!!!!!! Perfectly normal!! My iron stores are still low, but they are higher than last time and are building. So :) YAY!
That made my day. See mom I HAVE Been taking my iron!!
Happy Thursday
LOve
Di

1 comment:

GloriaJean said...

Very happy you are taking yer Iron. I can set my worry meter down a few notches. . . . Love ya, Mom