Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday

Not much going on. Party thing earlier. Came home..........stuff stressful stuff........ fast fwd to me..... drained. Fed up with people. Fed up with moody people. Fed up with everything. Just about ready to walk away.....I try to figure out why people act the way they do. I can't. Today drained me... You non anxious people have no clue how draining anxiety is. Consider yourself lucky. You know one thing I can't figure out about people? Why is it that people can really say nasty hateful things behind someones back, but yet act all sweet and nice to them. If you are going to say something behind someones back at least have the audacity to say it to their face. I never say anything about anyone that I can't say directly to them.
Oh a funny in all my blah, I forgot to tell you guys about my dentist appt thing. They are so funny. They wanted me to go with silver cause it was stronger and what nots but for cosmetic reasons I insisted that they go with the porcelain. They strongly advised against it but ....listened to my requests. When they finished they were making the sign of the cross over and over and he was fixing to bless me with the dental squirter. I about peed my pants from laughing so hard. Had he actually done it, I would have rolled. Funny stuff!! They are fantastic people.
Okay, I'm going to go to bed..........I would say going to try to figure out people but I think that's a moot point.
Sunday.
Love,
Di

No comments: