Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday

Up getting ready for my Dr. Appt. Don't want to go. It's snowing. I'm tired. Not sure if I am in a good mood, in a bad mood or just not in any mood. I guess it really doesn't matter....... Kinda sad today.
Oh well.
Que Sera Sera
Love,
Di

** home from Dr. went pretty good all in all. He did a bunch of neurological stuffs. Got dizzy while he was doing it and he watched my eye balls. I reacted normally though, which is the GOOD News :) My eye balls are back to normal, no more one side pupil bigger than the other. Which was a main concern of his. Not sure if pupil right word, but the black spot. I explained all this to my family at Christmas but didn't blog about it cause I feel like it's whining. LOL my aunts were looking at my eyes OH YEAH!! LOL Thank God it's gone, felt like a freak!! After the dizzy virus one of black parts of my eye was staying dilated and the other one was normal. If it wasn't any better I was going to have to be tested for MS and ugh has been weighing on my mind like a brick. BUT!!!!!!! Since it's all back to normal I can blog and not whine cause it's GOOD!! Um I got a little bad news, nothing major. My dizziness.....UGH he said that sometimes when people get that virus, the labryinthitis that I had back in September...The infection sometimes permanently damages the nerves in the ears. The tests he did shows the damage is probably on my right side. It may get better, it may be there to some degree forever. The dentist probably triggered the attack. He said he will label it as BPV. Benign Postural Vertigo. He gave me a list of exercises to do to make myself dizzy. I have to go back in a month and he wants to start me on physical therapy for it. Since it may be permanent he said we can't train my brain to just deal with it. The rash on my arm is Vascular Mottle. Said that arm isn't getting enough circulation. Could be I sleep on it, could be cold or heat. Going to re evaluate that in a month. Blood pressure excellent. Go figure, I can't eat anything to damage my heart. Ha ha. Haven't had doves in 24 hrs and no headache. Iron blood work will be back in a few days. So all in all :) and alot of weights lifted so I can blog about it all and be happy :)

No comments: