Tuesday, March 25, 2008

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OMG NEVER EVER A DULL MOMENT.........
Somehow some weasley person or internet company......God only knows who or what, so far I have gotten 2 on my bank statements have gotten my credit card numbers. I even did a credit report on myself evidentally @@ Account overdrawn, first time I'm thinking okay accident. Okay overdrawn again, Im thinking WTF I don't go anywhere????????????? So I put more money in and OMG Overdraft again. We aren't talking 15, 20 bucks we are talking 100(bank fees for each one) or so an overdraft. So this morning (hungry lets go to store big fat NO) I call OVERDRAFT again??????????????? So I call the bank and OMG So many businesses online that I have no clue what they are are billing 19.95, 39.95...a pop over and over to my card. Some of them I was able to get a hold of and cancel. Some aren't a reputable working number OMGGGGGGGGGG so I have to go into the bank in a few minutes to file an affidavit on these charges, they closed my account and OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG some of this money I won't get back. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I try to keep this blog PG but FUCK FUCK FUCK
**** Back from bank. I filed affidavit, they are sending it all to their fraud department to track what happened and get "Some" of my money back. Juan has been suspended from school............. and people wonder why I'm depressed. Any questions now as to why?

2 comments:

Carie said...

a few weeks ago that happend to us...someone got a hold of Kens info and man did they go on a shopping spree, but with is bank when he disputed it they gave us back all our money...we have that fraud insurance so it helped alot...its horrible when someone does that, we got our money back and the bank helped us with all the bounced charges, but when our bills didn't go through we had to then call each one and explain and ughhh it took like a week to get it all done.

I am so sorry things have been so horrid for you lately, I truely wish with all my heart that things would start to look up...I wish there was something I could do for you, but with the distance between us its hard...but as always I offer my shoulder and my friendship, anytime you need me just let me know...

Carie

SassyFemme said...

OMG, what a nightmare. Why aren't you able to get all of your $$$ back if it's fraud?