Friday, February 15, 2008

Woo Hoo, it's Friday

Really it's not a Woo Hoo, cause I don't really care ha ha!! Got to bed really, really late. Savannah is sick. She is home today. Has the flu. I guess she has what I had. She said her arms hurt really bad and her head is hurting way bad, her exact words. Here is she watching Sponge Bob with an ice pack on her head.
Photobucket
Hmm, LOST was okay last night, I am just so confused as to what is going on. With the long breaks and what nots, I just can't figure out exactly what is happening. It's a terrific show. If you like being confused or LOST no pun intended LOL i highly recommend it. Scrubbed Juans room today, top to bottom. OMG it was a disaster area and took forever.
My puppy dog is asleep with the cutest look ever on his face. I snapped a pic of course.
Photobucket
I love, LOVE, LOVE my dogs. Opie is my baby.
Okay, I'm off to do some more laundry and what ever it is I do around here.
Hope everyone has a terrific weekend.
Love,
Di

No comments: