Thursday, February 07, 2008

Morning routine

is going to kill me. I'm convinced. Savannah does NOT like to get out of bed. It is such a struggle to get her out of bed and race to the bus stop every single morning. I am soooooooooo worn out of this. Worn out in general. Last night, I went to bed to watch American Idol. Slept through some of it. Came downstairs to send out a couple things. Went back up and out. Slept til 7:30 this morning. I was beat. Owoooooooo! Not too much else going on really. Anthony is finally realizing that Alex has another boyfriend. Juan has been behaving for the most part. Savannahs doing well other than she won't get out of bed. Just mopped the living room floor and decided to blog while I'm waiting on it to dry.
Dell man will be here in a bit to fix other puter. Since we have gotten it, it's been giving error after error. Real pain in the butt. Okay........ I'm off. Gonna go find something to do. Have given up video games for awhile and I work on my stuff then I find myself with nothing to do. Hmmm gotta work on that.

Happy Thursday LOST night :)

1 comment:

SassyFemme said...

Just checking in and saying hi.