Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday

It's Tuesday, what can I say? I'm in a very foul mood. I'm tired and have been doing nothing but sleeping. Seems the more I sleep the more tired I become. Depression, flu????? Who knows. Savannah and Juan are both home sick still. I'm figuring about 5 more days til Savannahs ears get infected from this cold. Juan is running a fever and achey and stomach problems.
My favorite guy, Joel Olsteen is coming to Louisville. I am sooooooooooo excited about this. He is a TV preacher I had never in my life heard of. Well, one night in the middle of the night, I woke up out of a deep sleep. I heard him and usually when I hear TV preachers I get up and turn them over. Everything out of his mouth was like he was speaking directly to me. It happened again and again, always in the middle of the night, I would always wake up and he was like my own delivery system of hearing anything to give me hope that things will get better. I am going to GO!! I love him!!! He is so different from regular preachers and gives such hope and his smile is enough to brighten anyones day.
:) That is my happiness for today. Gonna have to be enough to sustain cause I'm just not happy today LOL.
Watched Christmas movies yesterday in bed.
I looked into taking an oil painting class.
Called a woman about teaching me some photography tips.
Now just gonna sit here and probably go lay back in bed and stare at the ceiling.

Happy Tuesday to all!
Love,
Di

No comments: