Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bad night, bad morning

Last night I was at the bowling alley and was eating something and I bit into something extremely hard. Can't remember if it was the I was eating or what cause I was busy talking. All I remember next is a shooting pain go up the side of my head and I was like What the hell was that?
So, we bowl, have some fun, time goes on, my tooth is throbbing....but I'm distracted. Go to my cousins house and it really starts nagging more.
I get home last night and have some stress come up and I get pretty mad and clench my jaw very hard and at that point I felt a crack and was like OMG.
I start crying. Try to go to sleep. The pain wakes me up every hour on the hour. I cried probably most of the night. Wake up this morning, tried to look up dentists on the internet and could not even think I was in so much pain.
I call my mom crying and crying and God bless her heart, she went through the yellow pages and found me the most angelic dentist ever. I don't even remember how I got dressed or much about this morning.
The dentist because of my stupid disease and weak ass teeth has to do something to the effect of a root canal. Same thing Juan has to have done on his cause of the dreaded disease. I'm soooooooooooooooooo irritated with Celiacs. He told me that on all my back teeth that i use for chewing I should have them all reenforced with crowns. He's not sure if increasing my calcium will repair the weakness already done to my teeth. 1700 a tooth I vote NO, not right now. My front teeth are in excellent health and do not take the brunt force of the chewing so they are fine. Just the back ones. Wisdom teeth I'm just going to have pulled.
I am on very strong antibiotics because of my nerve exposure and food etc etc. Infection stuffs. I hate pills and medicines.
I'm extremely tired. My eyes hurt from the amount of crying I have done in the past 12 hrs. My tooth still has a dull ache in it. But the good news is, it didn't split all the way up. I was actually begging him to pull it, it hurt so bad. He said if we pull it you lose the 1800 bucks you just spent behind it. I was like Scratch that. After he numbed me I sung a different tune.
Relief.
Okay, keep me in your prayers. Mom and dad have been updated by phone, so I'm heading to bed and will say special prayers for a very patient and kind dentist. Also thank God for sending him my way.
Love,
Di

No comments: