Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Welcome to the Heartbreak Hotel

Oh Wow on everything. You all who read my blog regularly and my family who knows me in real life knows that NOTHING ever goes right for me. I don't care what it is. If I had to walk to the mailbox to get something, I would probably trip over a 100 year old totem pole and wind up with 20 million stitches. My whole life is like that.

Today I am TIRED. LG and E came out for the gas leak, there were quite a few, they stuck red stuff all around saying DO NOT USE DANGER etc. After the nice carbon monoxide run in, the gas was an added bonus. Either way it's all fixed. I no longer smell it. The guy came in yesterday and he could tell I was drained, I had a headache and I said "Sir, do you know what it's like to tell people for days you smell gas and no one believe you or think you are just paranoid" he said "Maam if a woman calls, we usually hurry out cause they are rarely ever wrong" Funny thing the last guy who came (different guy) said the same thing. His buzz detector was going way off. He took me down and showed me a bunch of stuff. I told him this is greek to me. He told me if I needed help anymore explaining to call him. Either way I guess he explained good enough, it was fixed and smell is gone YAY!!!!! The lins on the gas thing were old and hadn't been upgraded so Kyles cousin fixed it and upgraded them.

Heartbreak UGH Alex and Anthony broke up. He is sooooooo sad and she is treating him so badly. Playing headgames with him, telling him he's a jerk and that he really didnt love her. All that is just an excuse for her having another boyfriend. She needs to quit telling him that stuff because if anyone was wrong it was her. If she liked someone else, she should just tell him and cut if off. Not tell him he was a jerk and a bad boyfriend when all he did was kiss her ass. Too bad for her she doesnt realize what goes around comes around. She will learn soon enough but if she doesn't quit telling him he's a jerk, I'm going to get involved. Anthony thinks I am so mean cause i made him quit talking to her. He was groveling and I'm sorry I personally would never lower myself to grovel and beg anyone to love me. It's her loss, she will see that.

Savannahs been sick.........I'm not sleeping tonight. Got a few other things going on today. Tonight I just went and sat in a dark room with my Ipod and bawled my eyes out. Phew. I think I needed it.

Things could turn around and go smooth at any moment and I would love it.

My Song lyric of choice for today...................

Without love I wouldn't believe
In anything that lives and breathes
Without love I'd have no anger
I wouldn't believe in the right to stand here
Without love I wouldn't believe
I couldn't believe in you
And I wouldn't believe in me
Without love

I believe in love
I believe in love
I believe in love

No comments: