Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Holy Crap

Holy Crap, There is supposedly a student with a gun or a man dressed like a student with a gun inside Anthonys school. They are on lockdown, I can not get him. Savannahs school sits right behind Anthonys, she is on a bus stuck in a Kroger parking lot they won't let me have her. The news says all is safe for now, but yet they just called in reenforcement........ I am shaking and shaking. I'm sure both kids are scared to death. They aren't letting parents up there because of the way the roads are and it's not safe. I hear helicopters buzzing and buzzing over my roof, you can hear sirens and UGH I just want my kids.
You guys have no clue how bad I'm shaking. All these crazy psycho shootings.

I'll update. The news is updating quite a bit too. www.wave3.com
Also on CNN national news

Keep them in your prayers and UGH I should've gotten Anthony minutes for his phone. At least I could text him or something. UGH

***********So the news comes on and says not to alarm anyone but a group of 7-10 police officers ran into the school with the weapons drawn. WTF Not to alarm anyone with a child in the freaking school?????????? It's an ex student they said. UGH the kids are in the classrooms, lights off, on the floor huddled together. Savannah has been shipped downtown to a school til this is over then they will bring her in town for pick up. UGH UGH UGH

**********Another semi update to the one above, A text from a kid coming out of the school said that police have caught 2 with guns.....something maybe was going to go down???????? I don't know how true that is, you know how a group of kids get together and rumors fly, but supposedly kid reliable. UGH News update on now brb

Okay this from the news, they had a press conference at the church for the parents. There was an ex student who was now going to a behavioral school.........He was in the school, he did have a gun, but they can not find him. They do not think he's in the school now, but can't find him. UGH But he was there with the intentions to settle a beef he had with someone. UGH Kudos to the girl who told.

The 2 who were caught evidentally were the 2 he was talking to in the cafeteria. Here's a link to the story confirming the brat was in the school with a gun. My head hurts and thanks to everyone who has kept me sane and calm this morning. Very hard to do. I just want my kids HOME
Police confirm Gun

2 comments:

Carie said...

wow...thats so scary...we have been through it here a few times, its so scary...I am glad that the kids are ok, and I truely hope they catch the kid real quick to keep everyone safe...keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers

SassyFemme said...

Holy sh!+! What a scary experience for all involved. Sounds like everyone did the right thing to keep all the kids safe. Thank goodness it all turned out okay.