Thursday, February 14, 2008

Howdy!

Well, I officially have had the flu the past few days. Achey, tired, fever. Achey, tired, fever. Rinse, repeat. We got lots of snow and ice. Umm....... Nothing else really going on. Tried to take Savannah some flowers and a balloon to school they said no way. For her birthday we can't even take treats. Hmph. Grinches. I just woke up from a long nap.
It's Valentines Day. Hmph.
Boys are doing good. Anthony's on the mend from Alex. Juan is just Juan.
I'm doing okay other than being sick. I literally took the bathroom apart and cleaned it today. Took the shower curtain down, washed it. It's spotless.
Deleted most of my toons from Toon town. Cept for my favorite ones and my big ones.
I just don't know what I want to do. I have so many emotions in my head and they are all over the place. It's like I need to sort them all and have no place to put them. I'm not even sure if I know where they go.
Just reached my fill on alot of things and I give up. I give up.
Not sad. Just tired.
Tomorrow I will try to be more clever in my blogging. My creativity is in the sink where i cleaned. I'll fish it out later.
Owooooooo!
Happy Day
Love,
Di

No comments: