Monday, July 03, 2006

Stayin at my mommas

My mom is on vacation and we are staying at her house. As much as i like my mommas, im home sick. Especially for my bed. we just have grown accustomed to a king sized mattress and moms bed is very very small. I also miss the freezing cold of my house. We are having alot of trouble adjusting.
I went to bed last night at 2 am, i just couldnt sleep, it was hot, opie was crowding me and kyle was snoring. I had to get up at 7 to babysit my cousins baby for today and I was beat.
He wasn't used to us here, so he cried and fussed quite a bit, unless we held him. So i am worn out.
I need to clean up from supper and everything but I just can't. I physically can't move. Im beat.
Kyle got me that brain age game and I play that ALLLLLL the time and play Sodouku ?? on the spelling, but i love it. My brain age is 40 and optimal is 20. I got 20 years to shave off.
Well i guess Im gonna run, have a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

Carie said...

sleeping in a strange bed can sometimes be the hardest thing...I hate it lol, but then again my home bed is only a full so its not all that big...there was a hotel, with a king...well lets just say wooohooo I had space lol ;) I hope all is going well now lol