Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hey all

been a little while since I have actually made a post post. Not much going on. same stuff different day I suppose. Its Thursday, all week of babysitting has worn me straight out.
I have the dizzys today. I dunno whats up. My nose is stopped up too. :o( Summer time cold or rag weed coming on in. Ragweed season for me, is the worst allergy all year. I usually get pinkeye, the boys are highly allergic, kyles allergic. It's rapidly approaching.
I can't get over how fast summer is coming to a close. I'm sad over it this year. I hate it getting dark at 5 and the cold.
Fall is okay I suppose, but winter just sucks. Plain and simple.
Still having bouts of depression. lonely, lonely and Lonely
Savannah occupies any free time we have lately. She has been in a whinney phase. Kyle walks in the door and she changes. S he cries and cries and cries for hours on end and then by the time she has a bath and ready for bed, we try to get her to sleep in her bed. Nope. She prefers ours and kicks us all night long. We try to move her she screams. I miss my big bed. Opie takes up the whole bottom, savannah the whole middle. I am on the very edge. She sure has a nice room, i have tried everything to get her to sleep in there. SHe just won't.
Wahh!! i like her room, maybe Ill start sleeping up there LOL
Wait Juan sleeps in there LOL
Oh well, ill find a kid free/dog free place somewhere
Have a great weekend all

4 comments:

Lighthousegal said...

I can remember those days. Both of my kids liked sleeping with us. When Adam was young he started sleeping in our bed and it took a long time for him to start sleeping in in his own room. With Lindsey, things were a little different. We moved her into a big bed at a very young age, so I just slept with her. It is not an easy thing to change, but it does take a toll on a relationship. You DO need that time with just the two of you. Plus, when there is a kid in the bed, you just don't sleep as well. Good Luck!

Lois Lane said...

You all need to take some allergy medicine to keep the symptoms at bay. Get a nondrowsy kind. As for little miss Savannah, she is probably getting her back molars. I think she's that age, so take a peek inside her mouth and if that is what has her all edgy, give her a little motrin for the pain and it will help her attitude too. And if she isn't getting new molars, you can always get ear plugs right?! ;)
As for the lonelies, email your phone number to me and I'll talk your ears off. Hey, maybe that will help with all of little one's whining too! You won't hear it if you have your ears talked off!!! :D
Lois Lane

Twinkie said...

Winter gives me the blues, too. And all this cloudy, rainy, humidity has been making me grouchy. Hang in there.

The Curl said...

That's funny b/c I was thinking she's got a GREAT room and you and Kyle should take turns sleeping in her room, I would have to cause I need my sleep, ha ha. What would super-nanny do ha ha. Talk later, Curl