Friday, July 14, 2006

It's Friday

I have been in bed almost the whole day. I never ever do that.
I need the sleep though, I gotta get up early tomorrow for a Jaime-James photo shoot dealio :o) I can't wait!

I just keep thinking all these steps are one step closer to starting my business next year. I need a couple more families for portfolios, so any families in Louisville, want a free photo shoot, gotta buy your own prints, but the shoot is free let me know!!!

I wish i could take pics of my own family! In august I am doing Loiss family and Melodys family so thats a plus!!! YAY!

I'll be sure to share the photos I take tomorrow on my photo blogger. I think it will be later in the day though because I am going swimming at my mommas tomorrow. Get out and get some fresh air and sunshine. Me N Kyle need a break from remodeling this house. Badly. So hubby hub and I will be gone tomorrow!!

Have a great Happy Friday to all and to all a good evening!

3 comments:

Melzie said...

you'll do great on the shoot, I cant wait to see the results! just a few more wks til I get to seeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuu :D xoxo melzie

for_the_lonely said...

I am so glad to read that you are doing what you love...taking pictures! That's great! I am wishing you all the best, girlie! I know that you are going to do so well!

Love you,
Sarah

Lighthousegal said...

I know what you mean about needing a break from the remodeling. It sure can take it's toll on you.

I wish you were closer to Bowling Green, it has been years since I have had the kids pictures made. I would love to have updated ones, especially of Adam. Getting a college kid to have his picture made is not an easy task.
I enjoy seeing the pics that you take. They are always so good.