Sunday, July 09, 2006

Wild hairs

every once in a while i get a wild hair. This weekend was to change Savannahs room to ladybugs and paint a mural on her wall. The mural looks okay, but I couldn't get a good pic of it, it looks shaky or funky or something. Here is a pic below and the writing is the ladybug Ladybug, fly away home nursery rhyme. I still have to get the curtains put up, finish taking down all the princess stuff and do a few other things, but you can get the general idea
Vannahs room
vannahs room1

5 comments:

The Curl said...

I LOVE IT. I love ladybugs anyway, and anything red. It looks sooooo cute. You did a great job!!!

Love ya,

curl

Carie said...

so cute...we are going to work on Ashleys room...we just haven't decided on what we are going to do yet lol

Spider Girl said...

That's very sweet....

SassyFemme said...

Cute, cute, cute. If I could just have 1/100th of your creativity and decorating know-how, I'd be a very lucky woman!

for_the_lonely said...

Ohhhhhhh!!!! Adorable! I LOVE LOVE LOVE ladybugs and zebras...I'd curl up in that bed too! :) Great job!

Love ya,
Sarah