Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Mall

GoodNailKitShotMulti
I rarely go to the mall. Anxiety used to get the best of me, but now it's because there's so much stuff at the mall to buy!!!!!! Brou HA HA!
Today, the kids all had money and wanted to spend it. I looked for a dollar store to no avail. I remembered, there is one Inside Jefferson Mall. So off we go inside and I have all the kids < @@ > big eye roll because they were awful there. Especially Madison today. Shooooooo Wild is her word of the day.
After Madison was chasing after something in Claires and knocked over a huge soda all over the carpet, I take them all out in the mall and wait for Juan who generously bought him and his brother a necklace (he got a job mowing lawns)
This lady fast approaches me and said "come here for just a minute"
I walk over and she starts trying to sell me these Dead Sea Mineral nail kits and is going on about the nails natural oils and stuff. "blah blah blah" is all I hear because really, I hate sales people and you will see why..........
She takes my hand and takes this Magic white buffer off the display. She tells me to use the black side first and she starts doing my nail. I had a headache and it actually felt good. I started listening a lil more and then came the blue side Ahhhhhhhhhhhh it felt good and then she hit the silk side. I was getting cold chills feeling the silk slide across my fingers, heavennnn.
She gets finished and has my nail covered and says "You promise when I take this off, you won't scream or jump up and down"
I answer "Yes" and am thinking to myself, is she freaking serious, Like I am really going to jump up and down over a nail rub in the mall.
LOLLLLLL She takes it off and I loudly said "WOWWWWWWWWWWWW" I really did want to jump up and down LOL my nail was sooooooooooooooooo freaking shiny and bright and the other ones were so dull, so she did more and I was soooo excited, it was so cool.
She told me it was 69 bucks for a big kit, with the dead sea oils, lotions and such and the magic buffer. Then she told me half off, she'd sell it to me for 30. I was like nooooooooooo I'm sorry I just don't have 30 extra dollars. Juan then hands me his left over 5 bucks, (ooooooooooooo Wanting to really jump up and down) and I tell him that's sweet, but that's still high. She then gave it to me for 25.00 if I take the receipt with her name on it and give it to someone to promote the product. So Juan pays for 5 I paid the 20 and I HAVEEEEEE THE BUFFER!!!!!!!!! Mom, I'll come excite you this weekend!!!!!!
ACKKKKKKKKKKKKK I'm so gullible!!!! But I'll be gullible and have shiny nails!
Okay I am off, Junie B Jones and the smelly stupid bus is patiently waiting in Savannahs hands for me to read :o)
Have a great day all, I will with my shiny fingers, my magic buffer and my dead sea Oils and lotions :P

5 comments:

Twinkie said...

I'm glad you got it! Mom's need a good treat sometimes. I'm sure your nails are gorgeous.

Carie said...

that is so cute...gotta love when a child wants to see ya happy :) I need something for my nails, but I need to make them stronger lol my meds leave them dull and brittle...ick...

you will have to show off your shiny nails :)

SassyFemme said...

That was so sweet of Juan!

Lighthousegal said...

Those blocks really do work and they last a long time. I got one in our mall three Christmases ago. It still does the trick. i forget to use the sea salt stuff, but Lindsey loves it. She has been using it on her feet. It's almost gone now.
You deserve to treat yourself every now and again. Besides, you are already wanting to share it too. So it's not only a treat for you, but for your Mom too.
It's really nice that Juan wanted to help you get it.
Enjoy It!!!!!

Nancy said...

Happy you have your beautiful shiny nails! When that stuff runs out, get an old fashioned buffer, suede, and some toothpaste. Apply toothpaste, not gel. Allow to dry. Buff off to a beautiful shine! Cheap too. The buffer lasts forever.

I hate those people who come up to sell from the kiosks. One came up with a little massager and I was hooked. She got my shoulders while I wasn't looking and I was in heaven!

Loved all your photos too! Looks like a great way to beat the heat! Never a rollercoaster person though! Glad you all had fun!

Hugs,
Nancy