Monday, July 17, 2006

Savannahs Prayer

child-praying-1

Since attending Bible school, Savannah has talked about God alot. Today, she wanted to say prayers. We were sitting down to dinner and I said my prayer. I said "Dear God, thank you for this food, Amen"

She said "It's my turn to say prayers now"
I told her to go ahead, her prayer is below :*) she melts my heart

She closed her little eyes and bowed her little head and said...

"Dear God
Thank you for this food
I want to come and visit you, but I want to go to Disneyworld first.
So maybe after I meet Mickey Mouse, then I can come to your house.
That is, if it's not too far away.
Eight men"

That for sure was a video camera moment.

So precious!!!!

:)

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Twinkie said...

Eight men!!! I love it!

Carie said...

awww that was soooo cute

SassyFemme said...

Oh that is cute!!!

The Curl said...

Dianna, that is too cute. Not to over-bible school her but Audubon's starts next Sunday 7-23 to Thursday, 7-27 from 6 to 8:45 Its the Artic Edge one. Let me know if you want to bring her.

But that is soooo cute. Eight Men, over and out.


Curl

L. Eubanks said...

That was so sweet! Thank you for sharing that. I wish I could have seen it. You know God saw it and I bet she melted His heart too!

Lisa said...

That's sweet!! I remember when Jarad was little we were saying prayer at the table and when everyone was finished I just sat there. He said AMEN. He looked at me and said, "What do women say when they pray? A-WOMAN?