Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Haven't bloggedy Blogged in awhile

Thought I would pop in to blog!
Not much going on. The boys were gone Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
You know, the more time goes on, I see that things truly work out the way they are supposed too.
It made me sad that Anthonys Grandma didn't see him, but once or twice a year. This bugged me for years, but today, when they got home, I realized.... That it's for the best.
My son Anthony realized this today too, just took him getting older. He sat at the table and looked sadly disappointed. To me almost in tears. He said he tried to talk to papaw D. and everything he would bring up, papaw would say he hated it and that it was stupid. Papaw D, hated every person that came into their store, got into a fight with Budget, flicked a cigarette butt onto someone. I also learned he carries a gun in his pocket in case he needs it.
My kids came home and I had no idea how bad things were. I had no clue he was that Sick for lack of a better word.
Anthony loves movies and loves to talk about them and everything he said was shot down by someone when he was little he looked up to him.
Anthony was promised some money, which is long gone, Grandma buck said "brett wanted them to have it more than him" To tell a teenager this, bad move.
They told him all these lies, Oh Gosh, unspeakable lies about people he loves. They both know they are lies, but to try to tell my son otherwise. Sigh.
He's very sad, Juan seems kinda scared. They were going to pay them to work. They had my littlest son mow a huge field and part of a ditch on monday, then tuesday they worked hard again and then today they had them out in the sun spray painting 150 chairs. They did all that work, hard hard work and they were gonna give them 40 bucks a piece. Papaw D said oh they at least deserve 50 a piece.
I think they shouldve at least given them 100 bucks a piece. They worked their butts off doing everything the other people didn't want to do for squat.
The boys saw 2 things that really scared them this week 2 plus the gun @@
they saw Papaw D take a big thing of Gatorade and throw it to hit their puppy cause he was barking and then they saw him pick up a hammer and throw it so hard he cracked the concrete.
What a nice guy. not to mention all the yelling he did at customers. Talk about someone needing anger management. My boys will no longer be allowed over there.
It's too bad cause Grandma S really isn't that bad. I feel bad for her.
The Good Lord took Brett for a reason, I believe that wholeheartedly.
He's better off where he is :(

1 comment:

Mandy said...

:( Im sorry Di- that breaks my heart. Your poor boys. ((hugs))