Saturday, June 24, 2006

Okay

It's saturday and we are still watching Matilda. It's the 5th or 6th time now. I guess since so much rain, theres nothing else to do LOL
But ohhhhhhhhhh My!!
Had a very rough evening with Juan. ACK
it's like my kids take turns.
I felt bad for Juan last night, nothing was working and noting made him feel any better.
He told me inside his chest hurt and I said like pain hurt and he said no it hurts. I asked him "do you miss your dad" and he start sobbing uncontrollably.
I don't know how to rectify that situation. I can't make his dad talk to him.
I let him send letters to where ever i thought he was, there are never any replies and he knows this. Just one phone call. Just one. Juans whole fit wasn't over his dad, he was in a mood all day. But I'm sure that the rejection of that, when he feels so bad already amplifies it.
It lasted about 2 hrs and then after a good hearty cry was over.
Thats the first fit in over 2 years. I don't know if it seemed so bad cause it was bad or if its because it had been so long since one.
He's better this morning, like nothing ever happened.
Praise God. I'm gonna go take my mother to Kohl's then to pool school i go.
Have a happy Saturday

3 comments:

Melzie said...

I hope and pray its the LAST one he ever has DI. ((megahugs)) melzie

Carie said...

my daughter read the book repeatedly before she ever even knew there was a movie lol once that was discovered she watched it quiet a few times...that and harriet the spy were her favorites for awhile lol

Carie said...

and I am so sorry about Juans problems...Ashley has only met her dad once when she was 4...he brought all kinds of toys (she already had) said he would go exchange them and be right back...and never came back...I am so sorry he is hurting so much...man sometimes Dads suck

sending you and your family many hugs and singing rain rain go away for ya ;o)