Saturday, June 17, 2006

Tap, Tap, Tap

As you guys know I feed the birds, squirrels, ducks, chipmunks etc. Well sometimes if the feeder is empty the squirrel will come to the front door and tap on it a lil. I will go out and then fill it up LOL Well, This morning we were all sleeping and I didn't fill up the feeder last night and it was empty this morning. I hear this tap tap tap on my window and I was like what is that, then I hear Tap tap tap again and i was like ????? I open up the blinds and low and behold a squirrel is on his back feet looking at me. He looked at me, looked at the feeder then back at me. I laugh and get kyle up to see and LOL He taps on the window again LOL So i filled up the feeder! How funny is that? He wants food NOW!
Glorified Rats!

8 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Whoa, one smart squirrell to know how to get your attention AND communicate quite clearly what he wants! Wow.

SassyFemme said...

I just read your entry to Fran. She laughingly says, "Yeah, and the squirrel out is out there saying, 'How dumb is this human? See the tricks I make her do!'"

author said...

god that is funny!!

missed stopping by, been busy as a bee.

here is the link you asked about.
;)
scribbleandscribe.wordpress.com

Nancy said...

That is sooo funny Dianna. I feed the birds and they get quite loud when their feeder or bath is empty!

I haven't forgotten the Barbie stuff! We just haven't gotten it together to send it to you, but we will. Last week of school this week. Thursday is the last day. I am happy now, but soon they will be bored and I will want school to begin again. Yours have been out for a while, am I right?

Happy Sunday Dianna!

Nancy

Carie said...

that is so cute...we don't get many aquirells, but thats due to having 3 dogs lol, but the birds get upset if the dog food bowl is empty lol

Dr. Deb said...

I think I would be so terrified, if a squirrel knock on my front door!

*DEB

Spider Girl said...

Hee hee, the squirrels are part of the family now! :)

We used to have blue jays who would knock on our kitchen window to be fed. Saucy fellows!

east village idiot said...

That is so cute! It sounds like you're living in a disney movie. If someone was tapping on my window I'd be afraid it was a break-in attempt.