Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Happy Wednesday Evening!

Hello11
Feeling alot better than when I last wrote. I talked to my dad. He told me it was because of something kyle supposedly said, I didn't do anything, but breathe. But she can't talk to me cause she views me as a threat. That's okay. She can stay holed up in her house and rot and leave me be :)
I am having residual anxiety from the stress, but oh well.
Live and learn. I Have anxiety on a daily basis. So much so, that I am really considering medication. I have made so many giant steps on my own, but I am stuck now at a plateau, not getting better, not getting worse, just comfortable.
I don't want to be comfortable.
If they could bottle up anxiety and use it on prisoners, it would work like gold.
I was outside all day today with the girls, I have a bad headache from all the sunlight.
I put up a tent in my back yard for them to play in. I packed them a picnic basket and they ate out there and made it their house. They had a really good time.
Savannah is filthy, kyle is giving her a bath. Juan is outside. He stays outside all day long, sun up to sun down. He is getting so tan, i gotta snap some pics of him! Anthony is bored out of his mind. The kids in the neighborhood play too much kid stuff for highschoolers he says LOL
Okay this is long so I'm gonna run and get ready to watch LOST
try to get wrapped up in figuring out what the heck is going on on there!

5 comments:

Twinkie said...

When the babies get filthy, you know they've had a GOOD time! LOL

Melzie said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. Like your giraffe womanly. :) John gets so filthy every day he looks like pigpen from charlie brown when he takes his clothes off lol. xoxo melzie

Carie said...

I have had many step moms...some good and others beyond mean, I also had a step dad that did alot of damage, it has taken me to this point in my life to realize they really don't matter to me...its hard getting there, but you will get there :o) you are so strong and have this huge heart, people will often take advantage of that, but the strength is what will get you through it...Keep on smiling and remember what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger :o)

the best way to play involves lots of dirt, bugs and big trees :o) Ashley used to play in her play house for hours and she had windows boxes and such, she would come in so dirty, and with a smile that was great :o) I love that you let them go out and explore and play and add to it, not one of those picky moms that freaks out when the kids are dirty lol...

Lisa said...

You have some really funny clips.

Spider Girl said...

Yeah, anxiety is an ugly feeling.

I hate it when I start worrying and analyzing a situation and just can't get it out of my mind. I am in full sympathy with you.