Saturday, June 03, 2006

I need a picture or something

The blog is looking boring LOL

Kyle and Mark worked on the yard again today. It's looking so good!!!! I promise to have some pics up soon. I usually take pics of everything, but lately have been slacking.

Kyle took the boys to an arena football game. Took my van without telling me and left me no keys. I wanted to do something with Savannah, but nope. She said "Memaw said we have to do girl stuff" I said "What kind of girl stuff" and she said "cleaning bedrooms and cleaning kitchens, thats girl stuff"

That got a LOL from me!

I have my migraine again :o(

Ready for this one to be over, I want my 3 month stretch of no migraine!

Okay, Have a great evening all! It's almost Christmas in July time!

4 comments:

The Curl said...

Hey Dianna, we gotta put Savannah in "princess in training" real soon on the "girl" stuff. Don't want to imbed tooo much of that cleanin stuff, ha ha. Have a good day! Love ya, Auntie Curll

Spider Girl said...

Hi,
I hope your migraine is feeling better! I hate those things.

I'd love to see pictures of your yard. Other people's gardens always inspire me.

Lisa said...

Man, you must have the cleanest house in the world!!!! I wish I had some of your energy. I feel like I don't have time to do ANYTHING.

Dr. Deb said...

No, Not boring!!!!