Wednesday, April 16, 2008

wednesday

today hasn't been the best of days. not even sure if i really care.
it's just long......time has been going by slowly.
people make mistakes. that's what makes us human.
forgiveness that comes easy for me, isn't always easy for others.
i tend to screw up more than an average person.
i have a friend who was talking to me last night. trying to pick me up.
he said some words i wish i could drill into my head.
my value isn't based on what other people think of me. my value
comes from God and i should start there.
i never looked at it like that before, because i base
my value on what others think of me.
another big mistake.
happy wednesday
at least for some
love
di

3 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Sounds like you have a very wise friend. Hope today is a better day for you.

Mindie said...

Yes, you do have a wie friend. If we could all see ourselves how God sees us, we would realize just how important and valuable we are. :)

Chanda said...

Di,
Your friend is right. I have a friend in texas going thru the same feelings and I posted a poem for her that I had read awhile back. If you ever think your not important to this old world. You sahould read this poem. God has a mission for everyone of us to accomplish while were on this earth. It's a great poem to always remember and pass along to friends. I hope you come and read it.
shanda http://frontporches-sweet-tea.blogspot.com