Melzie Welzie had this over at her bloggety blog
Which are the truth, which is the lie Har har har!!
1. When I was 17 I had a nice mohawk, nose pierced, totally punk rocked out and rode a skateboard.
2. To pay my way through hair school, I would dress up like a clown and perform at children's birthday parties and school functions.
3. When I was a little girl, I dropped my glasses in the Gulf of Mexico they were whisked away by waves.....A bit later my dad happened to step on them and find them.
4. I have a crazy uncle who wears towels on his head and has dinner with monkeys.
5. I eat coffee creamer the powdered kind off of a spoon.