Sunday, April 06, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Been at moms most of the mid afternoon, just got home. Anthony has a date tonight. The sun is FINALLY Shining!! YAY!! Spring break starts this week. Dogs are geeks!!
Kyle and I are arguing... Things are normal.
Sassy Savannah is very scared about her tooth. She goes back and forth from being excited to "will it bleed?" it's cute. Her birfday as she says it is Tuesday. Probably cake and ice cream and party later on this month. Derby time around here is nuts.
Okay have a happy Sunday I guess I'm gonna find a place to hide that's quiet...
Love,
Di

2 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

Hey Girlie! :)

Glad the sun is smiling and shining down on you today! :)

Savannah is just a total cutie pie! :)

Do you think you can e-mail me your address so I can mail you a card? ;) Love ya! :)

Love,
Sarah

SassyFemme said...

Awww, poor Savannah being scared!