Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday

Been a week almost since I have updated. Sorry about that. Haven't been busy much,just drained and so far behind on everything. Today I pretty much slept til 1 oclock. I needed it too. Last week got together with Karen, Tommy, Sue and all that gang, had dinner and played games and talked. We laughed alot. Was alot of fun. Supposed to do it again this week. So Karen if you are trying to call, the phone is yet broken again. Call my cell if you wanna get a hold of me.
I guess I will call to have them come fix it, but I am not a phone person. Hate talking on it. Can talk on the headset on puter alot, but can't stand the phone.
It's way too cold to walk outside. Been scrubbing the living room, organizing it.
Kyle's in the basement and doesn't really come up. Anthonys hooked on WoW and been playing that all day on the computer papaw got them for Christmas.
Savannahs running between me and Kyle upstairs, downstairs.
I'm lonely and tired and pretty depressed.
That's about it for Saturday.
Hope everyone has a good one and to the family members who are in the weight thing, I need your weights, they were due in last week, so I can figure them for yas!!

1 comment:

for_the_lonely said...

Hey Di! :)

Just wanted to swing through and tell you hey and that I hope that you are doing well! :)

Hang in there, girlie!! :)

Love ya,
Sarah