Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Owoooooooo!

Oh My Gosh is all I can say to how cold I am. I couldn't get out of bed this morning to take Savannah to school cause we are so cold. Thermostat says 50, my body says 20. So I am taking her in late. She was shivering she was so cold. I need a shower cause my hair is BLUCH cause Kyle decided it would be funny to dump lotiony stuff in it. I'm way pissed cause it looks like I ate chicken and used my hair as a napkin. I could surely be a T bird in Grease. So until the thermostat reaches 60 I will not shower. Owooooooo, I have the blinds open persuading the sunshine to come in.
The tornado, bad storm stuff last night, what the hell is with that in January?
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm
I never watch TV so didn't even pay attn to what was coming. Turn on American Idol to tornado warnings. Crazy stuff.
Okay, gonna pluck the layers of blankets off Savannah one by one and get her dressed and off to school. Pray for warm weather. Heater guy should be coming soon. Going to have a whole new one put in. How long that takes is beyond me.
Happy Wednesday. PS Savannah keeps singing Hang a horseshoe over the door. I have one over my front door. Thinking only thing it has brought me is bad luck. Maybe I'll get a toilet seat to hang over the door. Maybe better luck!

3 comments:

GloriaJean said...

You guys need to come over to stay until your furnace gets fixed. It's miserable being so cold.

Carie said...

I am so sorry your house is so cold...mine to is at 50...

We can't turn our heater on until we get a new one because it has a smell to it that triggers my asthma instantly and off to the hospital I will have to go again lol...we bought a few space heaters lol..

The weather this year is crazy...man we have been getting hit bad for a few weeks now with rain and snow, and after all the fires we now have mud slides and avalanches...crazy stuff...

I hope things start to look up for you :) and I hope sweet Savannah stays warm to avoid getting sick anymore...

keeping you in my thoughts

Carie said...

just wondering if you watched LOST tonight :) and the new one is tomorrow :) so excited