Thursday, January 31, 2008

Grumpy Thursday

I'm soooooooooooooo mad. I'm tired of being cold. My house is freezing. I swear there's ice in the toilet downstairs. I can't move I'm so cold. I have sat here and cried all morning because I'm tired of cold. My lungs hurt, my body actually aches from the freezing.
Heater man NOT coming tomorrow. I can't even get into the details of it because I'm PISSED off beyond belief. You actually have to make a phone call to the guy to get him to come out. Who knew????????? Guess the heat getting fixed will be in line with the phone getting fixed. Phones been broke for a month now. Imagine that.
We have a winter storm warning for tonight, guess I'll sit here watch my breath and freeze. UGH UGH UGH

Being cold is the absolute pits. Everyone gets out of the house all day but me. I may go to the mall or something today.

:( Frozen di

1 comment:

Isabelle @ WEGO Health said...

Greetings!

My name is Isabelle and I'm a member of the WEGO Health Community [http://www.wegohealth.com]. I’ve been spending some time on your site and I’m so sorry to hear about the heating situation! I hope you’re all staying warm and things get fixed soon. WEGO Health is a new health website, and I wanted to get in touch with you to let you know a little bit about what we're doing.

Our website recently launched and our mission is to identify, rank, and organize the most helpful health and wellness content online and make it easy to access by everyone.

Our mission is articulated very nicely here:
[http://www.wegohealth.com/our-mission.html]

I'm wondering if you would be interested in reviewing some of the Anxiety and Depression-related materials [http://depression.wegohealth.com/anxiety-depression.html] we have at WEGO Health. We’ve also put together some resources on Seasonal Affective Disorder [http://depression.wegohealth.com/seasonal-affective-disorder.html].. Please let me know if you think there is a way we may be able to work together.

I look forward to building our relationship and I hope to hear back from you soon. Please feel free to contact me at the email address below.

Best regards,
Isabelle
WEGO Health Community
expert-supported health communities

E-mail: isabelleo@wegohealth.com
Website: www.wegohealth.com