Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Wednesday!!

I'm sooo tired today Owooo!! Yesterday I spent the whole entire day in Toon Town. My kitty cat Miss Sally is maxing law. I have made a bunch of good friends over in Toon town and me and Melissa got our 14,400 Jury notices. What does that mean? Means you spend the whole day in the DA office getting them LOL.......So Me, Mel, Melissa and Susan literally spent about 7 hours of the day on the phone or Skype as we call it, while we ran them. We laughed so much. I had to leave to get Savannah so when I got back they said they would do my last DA office with me. Oh boy, they griefed me to death. We were all laughing so hard. I should've been done after 1 with an invasion, but they made me miss it on purpose so we had to do another one. I think we were all laughing so hard we were crying. Took us 2 hrs for 400 measley Jury Notices. I think that is one of the best days I have had in so long with all the laughing. Truly a wonderful day :o) Here are some pics. My laugh meter is supposed to be full and I almost went sad LMBO :) a total blast with wonderful, wonderful friends.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

GloriaJean said...

Congrats on Law - don't know how you did it. I have Lawphobia - don't lilke all them hammers.

Cindy Price said...

"Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle'!!!

Looks like you had fun!!