Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Monday

Getting a good start on Monday. Putting laundry away. Heater man is here. Grrrrrrrr heater man just left. The gas valve shorted out and melted basically. Usually when that happens, the control panel shorts out also. He said it looks okay for now, but can not check it til he takes the valve off. Okay so what's the problem. The valve is 400 bucks.........if he takes it off and the control panel which may be bad needs to be replaced, an additional 400 dollars. A whole new furnace can be installed for 1200 dollars. I'm not a gambling girl. I don't know what to do. Dadddyyyyyyyyyyy, HELP!! LOL I'll be calling you to ask your opinion. Sheesh. So no heat still til Friday at the earliest.
What seemed like a good start is only getting worse.
Owoooooooooo!!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

SassyFemme said...

No heat until Friday??? Oh.my.goodness! Hope it's warmer where you live than where I live!

Melanie and Amy said...

aww I'm sorry hun! Hope you feel better!