Sunday, January 13, 2008

Checking in

I'm beat today. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. As most of you know who read my blog or I should say who have read my blog for the 2 years I have been posting, I suffer from SAD. Seasonal Affective Disorder. This month is the worst for me. I have hit my lowest low of depression and starting February it starts decreasing as the days get longer. Alot of people in my anxiety group suffer from it. Depression isn't any fun. Not by any means.
So I have been stressed. Kyle things aren't going really well at all. We aren't fighting per se', just basically ignoring each other. Which is probably for the best given the current situation. Kyle and Anthony aren't getting along. Juan has good days and bad days. Last night I was all nestled in my bed. It was close to 2 am I know. He was sleeping over at his friends. Phone rings I'm thinking okay, he probably had anxiety attack and wants to come home. WRONG...........They have a dog and it freaking attacked him of all places on his face. He has this gaping hole on the inside of his mouth, it went all the way through to the other side. Bruised and swollen all over the side of his face. Teeth marks and bite marks by his eye and nose. The mother who dropped him off didn't even come in the house or anything. So we gotta go find out if the dog had shots and what have you. He's in alot of pain and looks awful but is okay. Freaking stupid dog. At 2am when you get that call and you are waiting for them to be driven home seems like it took hours. He was pretty shaken up, said the dog wouldnt let go of his lip and was pulling and you can see the perfect tear down the inside of his mouth where he had it and was pulling. So bruised and swollen, was bleeding alot. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Gonna try to keep busy today. Keep my mind as clear as it can be.
Happy Sunday.

5 comments:

MoonNStarMommy said...

OMG I am soooooooo sorry!!! {{HUGS}}

Lois Lane said...

Oh man, that's terrible. I hope the dog was up on its shots and the wounds heal quickly.
I hope the sun shines for you today. :)

The Decider said...

Dear Blogger:

Find out how you can promote your blog and/or website at no cost. Really.

You'll learn how I achieved and retained #1 rankings for my websites in Google, Yahoo, and MSN.

The 10 lesson program is easy to follow, costs nothing, and it works.

See the proof at:

http://college-scholarships.com/free_website_promotion_program.htm

Best Wishes,

Dan

Cindy Price said...

I can't believe the mom didn't come in or anything. That is horrible. I hope he heals quickly!!

SassyFemme said...

Oh.my.God, that's horrible! What kind of freakin' woman won't come in and talk to you about it. Sheesh.