Thursday, January 31, 2008

2 posts in one day...... Owooooo!!

As if things aren't bad enough...........Kyle and I argued all afternoon, then Anthony and I argued all afternoon.......Savannah comes downstairs screaming. I say what's wrong, she says I'm cold, I recognize the scream of course, it happens again and again. UGH Her ear is infected. So in the morning, I will haul my cold ass out of bed and take her to the dr in the freezing rain and sleet. I am so stressed and can't understand why I can not just a get a break. Constant, constant stress. I have a headache said the girl.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Di, I worry about you!!!

I wish we lived closer so we could spend some time together.

I think you need some time around some different people. It would give you a different prospective on life (maybe).
Love
Lisa

SassyFemme said...

Ugh. Sorry she's sick again. You need a break, badly!