Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Saturday Post LOL not evening!

Happy Saturday!! Not here of course!! Last night was on the puter, felt wheezy from my cold and started smelling something strange. I was like.......what's that smell? Well, I feel cold, cold air......brrrrrr. The vents I walk over and cold air. Of course the heat is broken! Noooooooooooooooooooo! Ugh, how in the hell can we get our ducks in a row if everything keeps breaking and what nots. GRRRRR
So then I'm cooking and Kyle tries to start our nice weekend argument and I start getting pissed off. I hate weekends. HATE HATE HATE weekends. Anthony and Kyle are fighting. I just want to sit with my bag of Dove chocolates and shovel them in. But, my stomach hurts so that's a no deal.
Monday, Monday hurry up. I'm cold, sick and stressed. Karen we probably won't be getting together this weekend. I have a bad, bad chest cold and coughing and coughing and had a fever last night. Don't want to share any of my germs.

2 comments:

Lois Lane said...

*puts on SARS mask* wishes you and your health and a great weekend!

SassyFemme said...

Sorry it wasn't a good weekend for you.