Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday

I'm exhausted!

Just finished the weekend long Redemption group and getting a breather til it starts back Monday night.

I had no idea what it was and to be honest before going into it, my life was so chaotic that I had no idea what to expect.

It was Friday night and all day today and will resume on Mondays for 8 weeks.

To say that it was intense is an understatement...

It was so eye opening to not only share my pain, but hear the pain of beautiful women and some beautiful men as well.

To see that everyone has tremendous struggles. To see that love through Christ can heal that pain.

I never realized til today how much I have changed. How far I have come and how much Jesus redeems me constantly.

I fell so much deeper in love with the one who created me. I really thought I loved Him so much, til this weekend when it went a step higher and I fell that much deeper in love with Him.

God is so good.

I love Him.

I could say it a million times and it wouldn't be enough to tell you how much I love Him.

The way He works in peoples lives. The way He uses every relationship we have to redeem us.

To know all that pain wasn't for nothing.

To know His ways are not our ways.

I love Him.

Love,

~Di

No comments: