Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Howdy on a Tuesday!

Luke 6:45
The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.

So.......Today I finally understood it. I have recited it, written it....Finally.

For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.

Taking that scripture and applying it over the last 5 years or so......I wish I would've understood that sooner.

I would've never had to ask anyone if they loved me. What was in their heart came out through their mouth. Over and over and over.

Now I know.

I've wasted too many years. I am angriest at myself for the last 3 or 4. Slowly working through all that anger and forgiving myself. Everyone makes bad choices and bad decisions. Learn from them and move on...Wiser =o)

I had the answers all along.

Why couldn't God of found me sooner?

Well, the important thing is, He found me now! I'm doing better than I ever have in my life. All with His help of course. Best teacher ever =o)

Have a great Tuesday!

Lots of snow here YAY!!

=)

Love,

~me

No comments: