Friday, October 17, 2008

Long Day

Lots of paper work. I signed my name sooooooooooooo much, my hand actually hurts. Divorce is filed. We have to complete FIT class (families in transition) then once the court is sent the paperwork that we attended the classes with the kids, the paper work goes to the judge and poof done.
I go on November 1st. Kyle hasn't made his appt yet. But we can not go on same day.
Not much else going on. That took literally ALL day. I'm wiped.
Came home, made some phone calls. Exercised. Now sitting on my butt. First time I Have sat down to relax all day. May go soak in the tub.
Happy Um Friday.
Love,
Dizie

1 comment:

for_the_lonely said...

I know that it's hard for you to update about what's going on in your life, but I do appreciate it. I am glad to see you growing and I know that you'll be much happier for it. Thanks for keeping in touch with us...I think about you constantly and hope that you and the kids are ok!!!

Love you much, Di!!

Hugs,
Sarah