Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Ipod Panic

Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a materialistic person by ANY means. I have very, very few things that are material that I cannot live without. My picture of my grandma, a shirt Jennie gave me and we trade it off every time we meet up, my broken toy soldier ornament and my IPOD. My beautiful friend Lois got it for me, I can't remember why or what or whatever the case. Anyways she gave it to me last year. Ever since then, it hasn't left my head hardly at all. I do not watch TV, very rarely. But my Ipod is my thing. This morning panic set through me. I couldn't find it. I was in tears after 45 minutes of looking for this thing. Every song on there, that means something to me.... My life...AUGH!!! Aunt Carol and I were talking on Saturday about furniture division....my words, take my TV, Take my furniture, just do not take my Ipod. I will sit on the floor.
A nice prayer to St. Anthony.... THE BEST Saint ever... I found it =) some place I had looked 1000 times already. Such relief. So that made my whole day.
I keep looking over at it to make sure it's still there.
For the first time in a long time, I'm filled with some hope.
It's a nice feeling.
Happy Tuesday.
Love
Dianna

2 comments:

Carie said...

I get like that with my cell phone lol...it has 300 songs on it as well as tons of amazing pictures, I am always worried I will lose it lol, I have a backup of everything on it on my computer, but its just not the same...


I so want an ipod, I have a generic one, but it doesn't shuffle, so I asked for one for my birthday :) lets hope one person in this family gets it for me lol

Have a great day :)

Mindie said...

I'm glad you found it! I know just what you mean by the relief you felt when you did.