Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday Already?

I can't believe it's already Wednesday.
I have been so busy, I haven't gotten to update.
I went to the dentist. She said I needed a root canal to save the tooth. The way it broke, it needed to be rebuilt and then a crown put on. Blah blah blah blah blah and blah.
So I got the loan for the torture.
I go tomorrow morning.
I have periods of crying and being upset. UGH They say It's only an hour, but that is torture for me.
After the dentist, Juan was playing outside. Had some heart palpitations and said he felt like he couldn't breathe. I made him come inside for a bit and sit still, but then it was doing it again. So we went to Kosairs, which was the single worst experience of my life. Had we stayed it wouldve been about a 10 hr trip. I waited for the Dr to open and just took him to his doctor.
We waited at the hospital for about 3 hrs or so. Surrounded by hacking and vomiting kids. I couldn't take anymore. At the 3 hr mark we were 10th in line and if someone more severe came in, we would be pushed back.
I never knew that chest pains and shortness of breath in a child were considered not severe? They didnt triage him for almost 1.5 hrs.
So the dr looked at him and everything seemed normal, but she wanted to see what caused the Taychardia (Sp?) so Monday we have to take him to Kosairs, Outpatient, no ER for a Chest Ultrasound, an echocardiogram and an EKG. So keep him in your prayers.
It has been one of the worst weeks I Have ever had.
I'm completely exhausted and could fall over from lack of deep sleep.
I'm sure today will be no picnic. I have all day to worry about tomorrow.
I am very very scared.
Pray for me too.
Happy Wednesday

No comments: