Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday Evening

I can't believe this weekend is already gone.
Now that Big bro is over, I'm back to blogging LOL. I sure miss BB though.
Today was housecleaning day at moms and then bible study.
I love getting together with the aunts. We have a really good time :o) I always feel better after bible study.
Today at the end of the video, the lady talked about God making peoples lights shine. I think at one time, I blogged something like that.
I think of everyone as lights. When you look at the world from above, there are bright lights and dim lights and some black spaces. I think there are alot of people whos lights shine bright and then there are some (for me) that are very dark.
My cousin and her hubby are going to Ethiopia to visit some of their friends who are on a mission there. So if you could keep them in your prayers for a safe trip all around, it would be appreciated.
Tomorrow is business as usual. Kyle back to work. I was supposed to babysit but she called saying she won't be here mon. tues. I dunno. I get tired of people not telling me this stuff, til last minute.
Boys have eye dr appts and Juan a pyhsical. Busy day.
Have a Happy Sunday Evening to all.

2 comments:

The Curl said...

Thanks for the prayer requests Dianna. I love my family being prayer warriors with me along with
our extended families.

You and your family are definitely shining lights in a sometimes dark world. Keep on shinin!!!

Love ya

Auntie Curl

L. Eubanks said...

thanks for praying for us!