Saturday, September 30, 2006

Me Bloggin on a Saturday

Shoo
I guess cause there's not much to do. Me thinks the rain will never end.
I had to clean my aunts and it took all freaking day. I'm beat.
We are at home, where hubby has been making fun of me ALLLLLLLLL DAYYYYYYYYY LONGGGGGGG
I'm starting to get annoyed now LOL
so Kyle if you are reading this, I 110% guarantee you JFB doesn't make any fun of SMB SO QUIT!
Boys are at a sleepover.
Maddie just went home.
Savannah had dance today with a sub teacher, who was mean to them and she ran out crying saying she didn't ever want to go to dance again.
She loves dance too.
Dance is supposed to be for 10 til 10:45. Today it didn't start til 10:10 and she ended it at 10:34, so we were jipped out of almost half a class and those classes aren't cheap at all. One of the moms i was talking too was pretty mad and yelled pretty loudly "Guess we were ripped off this week"
To call or not to call. I guess I'll see how vannie does on next Saturday. Her regular teacher will be there.
I'm thinking about going upstairs to hide, to scare the living crap out of kyle. I was thinking since he had his stress test, the whole scaring the crap out of him (which i do on a regular basis) is probably a bad idea.
I gotta think of something for him making fun of me all day.
Hmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmm brains a thinking
Okay Gotta run and brainstorm.
Maybe I'll stick screen savers up of Steve Gonsalves, Alan Rickman and Kaysar LOLLL that will set him straight. LOL and ::Swwooonnn:: especially steve WOO HOO. Ghost hunters premieres Very soon. Drool :) Think I'll go to Waverly this year and walk the floors that Steve walked ::Swoon::
Happy Saturday and Blessed Sunday

No comments: