Thursday, September 28, 2006

Copied from Linneys blog, feel free to Copy and Link me to your answers

Complete the Thought:

Never again in my life: Hmm Lots of answers to this one LOL I will go with live on Invicta Drive again EVER! :oP Sorry Kayla LOL

When I was five: Can't rem. if I was 4 or 5 but I got attacked by all those wasps and got stung a BUNCH of times

High School was: Fun, Wish I would've done more school work than socializing tho :/

I will never forget: :) Children's births

I once met: Hmm No one famous. Got some autographed stuff from Doc Baker :P

There’s this girl I know who: Lots of answers for this one. Ill be safea nd say theres a girl I know who gets on my nerves LOL

By noon I’m usually: Hell, im so bored, I don't even keep track of waht time it is. At noon, Im probably fixing lunch

Last night I: was awoke from a very bad panic attack and It skeered me

Next time I go to church: Haven't been since Easter :(

What worries me most: Being alone all the time

When I turn my head right, I see opie zonked from a long long walk tonight

When I turn my head left, I see: Psycho bird boys truck out my window

You know I’m lying when: I giggle and I get those lying eyes!

If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: A non dying Juliet

By this time, next year: Hopefully Ill be in Hilton head!

A better name for me would be: Knockers, Vodka knockers LOL ( gotta watch two and a half men to get that one ) Kyle will get it LOL

I have a hard time understanding: Why people think they are superior and better than others.

If I ever go back to school I’ll: Get a photography degree

You know I like you if: This is a hard one, because to people who don't know me Im not friendly at all. I guess if I talk to you. I dunno.

Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: requiring too much thought!(leaving lindsays answer)

Take my advice, NEVER: Choke alone LOL

My ideal breakfast is: Gluten free crap. Mostly cocoa pebbles and soy milk

A song I love, but do not have is: Music is my life. I have almost every song I love

If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you bring a paint brush and help us finish painting.

Why won’t anyone: invent a good tasting gluten free bread

I’d stop my wedding for: Hmmmmmm Hurricane, tornado, death, etc etc

The world could do without: Terrorists

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Ewe Fly in a plane?

My favorite blonde is: Ellen of course, oprah was blonde when she was glowy LOL

Paperclips are more useful than: spiders

San Diego means: Go Diego Goooooooooooo LOL for those with kids, thats as diego as I get

And by the way: It's supposed to be 30 degrees here tonight and UGH the thought makes me ill.

No comments: