Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sad Today

No reason really. Just very lonely I suppose. Very tired, very lonely.
Tired of rain.
Tired of everything.
I haven't been sleeping at night. Been sick somewhat, it's going away. I feel like a migraine is coming on.
Did I mention Lonliness????
Kyle works all day and comes home and usually messes with Savannah, then it's TV or Video games. Then at night he falls asleep in about 15 seconds.
I Spend almost 18 waking hours a day totally alone.
Sad life.
Being sick with the kids and starting a new babysitting job. Rough.
Kyle calls to tell me how sick everyone is at work and Karen was so sick she couldn't even walk.
Hello! I do exist somewhere. I was sick too.
Alone and sick.
Done whining, it's upstairs to lay on the couch or lay in bed or lay somewhere.
I think it's time to get out of the house and get a real job and make friends.
People to talk to.
Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Di, even if you don't get an out of the home job, what about some type of mother's group, or ladies guild club or something, just to socialize in person with some other women?

Anonymous said...

HI DIANNA,

OH TRY NOT TO BE SAD
CALL ME ANYTIME YOU WANT
BEFORE YA KNOW IT
YOUR LITTLE ONE WILL BE IN SCHOOL AND YOU WILL HAVE A PART TIME JOB OUT THERE IN THE RAT RACE..
TRUST ME , WE ALL FEEL LIKE YOU DO AT TIMES

HANG IN THERE
HUGS..HUGS...HUGS

DEB'S
SMILES