Sunday, September 24, 2006

Happy Sunday

Been an exhausting day. Well maybe not so much that has been exhausting, but we laid in bed while it rained all day yesterday and didn't move, so just getting up today was a real chore.
We had bible study at my aunt Carols and I love love love going. We have a good time and learn alot.
I was trying to talk my hubby hub into driving me to bible study and taking the kids and driving around or going to the zoo while I was at bible study. I hateeeeee driving!
My aunt Sandy has a wonderful hubby named Jerry and I'm so envious of my aunt Sandy cause her hubby drives her around alot and takes her where she needs to go. I kept telling kyle and mom today I want kyle to be like Jerry. So all afternoon I whined about how Jerry would do it LOL and He gave in and drove me to moms to get her and then took us to bible study. LOL I kept asking him stuff and he would say "well what would Jerry B Do" so now its been a saying all day.
At Kroger when we were shopping I asked for something and he said "Yes dear" She shoots, she scores!!!!! Sandy, Jerry needs to have training classes for Husbands!!!
so what all men need to ask is WWJFB do? :)
Hopefully he'll start driving me everywhere cause I truly Loathe it!
Happy Sunday all!

1 comment:

The Curl said...

That is so funny. There's a special place in heaven for men like Jerry and Kyle too, and I bet it doesn't involve driving, ha ha.
Thanks to Kyle for bringing you because I love, love, love you being there and sharing with us!
Thanks Kyle!!! and to Jerry too for driving me around all these years. Funny stuff. WWJFBD.