Friday, October 06, 2006

It's Finally FRIDAY!

I'm ready for it too!!
My aunt Sandy sent an email saying to pray for Psycho bird boy on The day of St. Francis.
The last bird attack happened about 3 weeks ago.
All had been quiet in the hood.
Yesterday Maddies mom killed our lil chipmunk accidentally. She ran over it in the road.
It was at the end of our driveway and got killed :(
So last night after no birdboy in 3 weeks at all. Hadn't even seen him.
We are all sitting on the couch and love seat. Talking. Like a worm on a hook for a fish. An anmial carcus is bait for bird boy. He has carcus spotting techniques, us normal people don't have. All the sudden.... Bird boy drives by on his bike, Checking us all out. Anthony was standing up and kept looking back at psycho bird boy. He gives us this awful devilish grin and UGH he's now sicko psycho bird boy. He proceeds to keep driving his bike over and over and over again over the dead chipmunk carcus. He drives over it, looks at us and LAUGHS. Hello sicko psycho bird boy its dead already. Well, he drives over it sooooooo much it splits in half and sicko psycho bird boy keeps stopping to check his work out. He gets super close to the road kill too. Bluch. This morning the whole carcus is gone. On his fence maybe?
Yes Yes Yes Folks
Sicko Psycho Bird Boy was his NAME-O
Who does this stuff?
Makes my Cocoa pebbles feel kinda funny in my stomach thinking of that whole scenario.
A little vent today about my oldest son. He has learned the amendments in school and now is on a free speech kick. He got a bad conduct grade in school (talking) and he goes on a long rant about how he has free speech and he can talk wherever he wants and no one can tell him he can't cause it's his right. So now he does it at home, arguing with us and arguing with us cause it's his right.
I'm gonna to make him go live with Sicko Psycho Birdboy was his Name-O if he doesn't quit with that, its my right stuff.
Kids now a days take stuff like that WAYYYYYYYY Outta context. Sigh.
Happy Friday to All, even Sicko, Psycho, Bird boy was his Name-O runnnnn Birdies RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Hideeee fly away!!!!!!!

7 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

What a psycho little boy! Ewwww..and where the hell are the parents for this kid???

Have a good weekend!

Love,
Sarah

Rissamama3 said...

Ewwwwww!!



that's all I gotta say!

dixiedarling said...

Have a good weekend too! and may all the animals in and around your hood be safe from that bad boy....

Nancy said...

What a creepy little boy. Does his parents know what he does? I want him to move away from you! You do tell a funny story though!

I thought Lost was pretty good. I missed the other characters too. Katharine's acting coach is no longer teaching, at the moment. His wife got a part on Lost. I am not sure when she airs, but I hear she has a good part.

I have Barbie stuff for you still. How old is your son??? I may have a treat for him. GS stuff is winding down finally, only to be crazy again in a month. I will get the stuff mailed to you and I will get my garage cleaned out before Halloween! A sanity thing at this point. Not to mention how long ago we talked about Barbie! Sheesh

Have a great weekend!

Twinkie said...

That boy's gonna be a serial killer fer sure. You have my sympathy!!!

Anonymous said...

oh dianna!
what a bad seed this boy is
i love birds and miss mine so much
i could not be by this boy
its not right

well,
you take care
smiles and peace
happy weekend

:)

Carie said...

ugh I keep hoping this wierd, twisted, demented bird killing boy moves away from you...you deserve the peace...and the poor wildlife deserve a chance to thrive for ya

I loved LOST, I am a huge fan of it...everytime they kill off a character I think how horrible, how will they fill that slot...but sure enough it works out, I can't wait to see all the characters and see how they are all...

I hope you have an amazingly fun weekend, as well as some much derserved rest :o)